Bead Journal Project
1. Make one piece per month for a year.
2. Your pieces can be any size/shape you want, but you must stick with that same size/shape for the entire year. It’s OK for returning participants to choose a new size/shape.
3. You must use some beads on each of the 12 pieces. They don’t have to be solidly beaded.
4. The main emphasis is to give an impression about each month, to journal your experiences and record your feelings in a visual way.
5. The secondary emphasis is to challenge yourself to expand and develop your technical skills.
So, I have a plan to create a pentagon each month. When I get all 12 done I hope to assemble them into a dodecahedron (think soccer ball shape) I will keep you posted here on my progress….